23rd Sep – 7th Oct 2019
Arrival to BARCELONA
- Arrival to Barcelona airport and transfer to the hotel.
- Since your hotel is very central, it will be a good opportunity to go out for a relaxed walk in Barcelona and visit: PLACA DE CATALUNYA, Arc of TRIUMF, LA CITADELLE, LA RAMBLA street…
- Overnight in BARCELONA
BARCELONA / MONTSERRAT
- Begin a half day guided tour of BARCELONA. This morning we will enjoy a panoramic motor coach tour (with our local guide) of the cosmopolitan city, including visits to the Gaudi buildings (external visit) and the gothic quarter.
- Next we will visit the Basilica of the SAGRADA FAMILIA (entrance included - visit of the towers not included). Basilica of the SAGRADA FAMILIA is one of the largest churches in Europe.
- Our Barcelona city tour ends with our arrival at the famous LAS RAMBLAS boulevard.
- In the afternoon transfer to MONTSERRAT monastery for a visit (without local guide) the monastery and grounds where we see the statute of Our LADY of MONTSERRAT or BLACK MADONNA, probably Spain’s most fervent devotion to the blessed mother.
- Transfer back to Barcelona
- Overnight in BARCELONA
BARCELONA - VALENCIA
- Meet at the reception at 08:00
- Drive to Valencia, the third-largest city in Spain, where our panoramic tour includes: the TOWN HALL, the BULL RING, the TOWERS of SERRANO and QUART, the CATHEDRAL and the Modern 'City Of Arts And Science' designed by renowned architect, SANTIAGO CALATRAVA.
- Check in The Hotel
- Overnight in VALENCIA
VALENCIA - GRANADA
- Continue our journey towards the South of Spain, towards GRANADA
- Stop in one of the most famous "BODEGAS" where we can visit vineyards, caves and taste some of the excellent wines of the region.
- Proceed to GRANADA and upon arrival check in at the hotel.
- Time at leisure
- Overnight in GRANADA
- Begin a guided full day tour of GRANADA that will include a visit to the famous ALHAMBRA (entrance included) and GENERALIFE GARDENS.
- In the afternoon we continue the guided visit of GRANADA, including a walking tour through the typical ALBAICIN and the CATHEDRAL (entrance included)
- Overnight in GRANADA
GRANADA - CORDOBA - SEVILLA
- Transfer to CORDOBA to have a half-day sightseeing tour of CORDOBA (with a local guide)
- Visit the famous "MEZQUITA"
- Continue journey to SEVILLA.
- Check in the hotel and overnight in SEVILLA
- Full-day city tour of SEVILLA (with local guide):
- Visit of the REAL ALCAZAR (entrance included);
- Visit of the CATHEDRAL OF SEVILLA (entrance included)
- MARIA LUISA PARK
- In the evening a special dinner with TAPAS and FLAMENCO SHOW (included)
- Overnight in SEVILLA
SEVILLA - LISBON
- Early departure to LISBON
- Upon the arrival we will enjoy a CITY TOUR (with local guide) including:
- The church of ST. ANTHONY OF PADUA,
- The MONASTERY OF JERONIMOS with its church and the BELEM district
- Check in the hotel and overnight in LISBON
LISBON – OBIDOS - FATIMA
- Departure to FATIMA.
- Visit on the way the beautiful medieval castle of OBIDOS
- Upon arrival to FATIMA a walking sightseeing tour with the tour director in FATIMA where in 1917 MARY appeared to local children and the “Miracle Of The Sun” occurred.
- We celebrate MASS at the BASILICA OF OUR LADY, followed by a visit the house of LUCIA and HOUSE of FRANCISCO and JACINTA.
- Check in the hotel overnight in FATIMA
FATIMA - PORTO
- Early departure to PORTO. upon arrival visit of a CELLAR of the famous PORTO WINE and wine tasting.
- In the afternoon, begin a guided PORTO (four hours) visiting:
- THE CATHEDRAL, CLERIGOS TOWER (TORRE DOS CLERIGOS), STOCK EXCHANGE (inside visit included).
- In the evening transfer to a famous CASA DE FADO to see a typical FADO SHOW.
- Check in the hotel overnight in PORTO
PORTO - SALAMANCA
- Early departure to SALAMANCA.
- Arrival free time at leisure for rest.
- Then an afternoon guided tour of the city center of SALAMANCA including the CATHEDRAL (entrance included) and the famous university (external visit)
- Overnight in SALAMANCA.
SALAMANCA - MADRID
- Departure to MADRID
- Upon arrival free TIME at LEISURE in the beautiful city
- Hotel check in
- Overnight in MADRID
- Begin a guided half-day tour of MADRID
- The city’s ALMUDENA CATHEDRAL (interior visit)
- The ROYAL PALACE (exterior visit)
- Enjoy a relaxed WALK until arrival to PLAZA MAYOR
- Then to the famous square PUERTA DEL SOL
- Finish the tour in GRAN VIA (one of the most important shopping streets in MADRID)
- Afternoon at LEISURE and overnight in MADRID
- Check out
- Transfer to airport for departure.
CAD $2800 per person + airfare cost (stated below)
35-39 paying passengers**
** if the number of passengers falls below 35 passengers the price will increase CAD 100 per person
CA$ 1100 per person (max 20% of the total rooms booked)
Rate is CAD $1050 Taxes Included
Toronto YYZ - Barcelona
20:20 23 SEP
Non-Stop I Operated by AC
Madrid MAD - Toronto YYZ
9:00 07 OCT
Non-Stop | Operated by AC
- Class Economy
Price does not include:
- Lunch & dinners
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Luggage service
- Extras in the hotels
- Tips and gratuities (Tip of bus driver is usually 2 Euros per person per day)
- Any other feature not indicated as included in the details
- Expenses of personal nature
- First deposit is NON Refundable
- 60% NON Refundable upto 100 days prior to departure
- 100% NON Refundable 99 days or less prior to departure
** Please note a 3% credit card surcharge applies to all VISA and Mastercard payments
** Please note a 4% credit card surcharge applies to all American Express payments
At time of booking – 30% is due
(first payment must be made by 24 March 2019)
Final payment due by – 30 May 2019
Copyright © 2019 Jesus The King - All Rights Reserved.